Powers Chardonnay Columbia Vly

Powers

http://www.badgermtnvineyard.com/

Wine label
Vintage:2016
Bottle sizes:750 ML
Country:United States
Region:Washington
Appellation:Columbia Vly.
Type:White
Varietals:Chardonnay
Vineyard:100% Chardonnay 76% Nine Canyon Vineyard Chardonnay, Columbia Valley 16% Goose Ridge Vineyard Chardonnay, Columbia Valley 8% Badger Mountain Estate Vineyard Chardonnay, Columbia Valley
Vinification:All lots were fermented with 796 yeast with 94% of this wine done in stainless steel upright fermenters. The other 6% was fermented in 59 gallon American Oak barrels and completed malolactic fermentation before being added into final blend.
Production:1,300 cases
Tasting:With great aromas of green apple, tropical fruit, banana, kiwi, with a touch of floral and butterscotch on the nose. This wine has rich layers of pineapple, apricot, caramel, and a slight edge of minerality that is balanced with a touch of acidity and a slight hint of oak on a nice clean elegant finish.