Alegre y Valganon Blanco Rioja
Alegre y Valgañon
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- Appellation: Rioja
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: 90% Viura, 10% Garnacha Blanca
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: The vineyards are from the village of Galbarruri in Rioja Alta.
- Soil: Calcareous clay
- Viticulture: old vines bush pruned. All work is done by hand without herbacides or fertilizers.
- Vinification: Slow press of the grapes with stems
- Aging: Aged 1 year in used 500 L French oak barrels.
- Production: 2,300 bottles approximately