Alvaro Palacios Camins del Priorat
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Priorat
- Appellation: Priorat
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 40% Garnacha, 30% Samso, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Syrah
- Vineyard: A combination of estate vineyards and purchased grapes.
- Orientation: All the vineyards are in and around the village of Gratallops.
- Soil: Schist
- Viticulture: all the growers that Alvaro works with are responsible.
- Vinification: The grapes are destemmed and sofly crushed. Fermentation is in stainless steel, cement and large wooden vats. Remontages and punching down.
- Aging: 8 months in barrels and wooden vats
- Production: 50,000 cases