Anne & Herve Sigaut Chambolle-Musigny Les Bussieres VV
Anne & Herve Sigaut
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 375 ML, 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Chambolle-Musigny
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Over 50 year old vines in the lieu-dit of Les Bussieres, which sits on the border with Morey and shares the same elevation and exposition as Morey’s premier cru row.
- Orientation: South/Southeast
- Soil: Clay/limestone
- Viticulture: Lutte raisonée
- Vinification: Traditional vinification; 7 day cold maceration, 3 week alcoholic fermentation.
- Aging: Aged French barrels, 20% of which is new.
- Notes: A pure and lifted wine at a truly exceptional value from this famed village.
- Publication: Burghound
- Rating: 88-91