Anne & Herve Sigaut Chambolle-Musigny Les Sentiers VV 1er Cru
Anne & Herve Sigaut
- Vintage: 2011
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Chambolle-Musigny
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Planted in 1947, this single 0.7 hectare plot of Les Sentiers is located below the northern section of Bonnes Mares.
- Orientation: South/Southeast
- Soil: Clay/limestone with a fair amount of stones
- Viticulture: Lutte raisonée, organic after the flowering
- Vinification: Traditional vinification; 7 day cold maceration, 3 week alcoholic fermentation.
- Aging: Aged in French barrels, 30% of which are new
- Production: 325 cases