Antoine Lienhardt Bourgogne Aligote
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Bourgogne
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Aligote
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Aligoté Doré from vines below the village of Comblanchien
- Orientation: South, southeast facing
- Soil: clay-limestone
- Viticulture: In organic conversion, incorporating some biodynamic principles, soils worked with a horse and plow. Heavy green harvesting to limit yields and encourage good concentration. All grapes are picked by hand at harvest.
- Vinification: Traditional vinification, barrel fermentation
- Aging: Aged 12 months in french oak barrels, a small percentage of which are new.
- Production: Limited.
- Notes: One of the most exciting aligotés we have come across. There is a salty, tonique quality that persisits throughout. Truly textured stuff that reminds us how well Aligoté translates terroir.