Antoine Lienhardt Bourgogne Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Bourgogne
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Vines planted below the village of Comblanchien on and around the ruins of an ancient, Gallo-Roman villa.
- Orientation: South, southeast facing
- Soil: Clay-limostone, very rocky.
- Viticulture: In organic conversion, incorporating some biodynamic principles, soils worked with a horse and plow. Heavy green harvesting to limit yields and encourage good concentration. All grapes are picked by hand at harvest.
- Vinification: Traditional vinification, barrel fermentation
- Aging: Aged 12 months in french oak barrels, a small percentage of which are new.
- Production: Limited.
- Notes: Tons of energetic tension and a talcum texture that keeps the taste buds alert and wanting more.