Antxiola Rosado Getariako-Txakolina
- Vintage: 2017
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Txakoli
- Appellation: Getariako-Txakolina
- Wine type: Rose
- Varietals: Hondurrabi Beltza
- Varietal notes:
- Vineyard: The age range of the vines are 10 - 40 years old. They have 2 hectares near the coast on rolling hills.
- Orientation: The vineyards are located at about 90 meters above sea level.
- Soil: Clay based soil.
- Viticulture: All work in the vineyards is done by hand including harvest. The vines are planted on the sunny sides of the hills to keep them dry and free of rot and fungal diseases.
- Vinification: All Hondurrabi Beltza (red grape). Skin maceration for 24 hours. Alcoholic fermentation then takes place in stainless steel with indigenous yeast.
- Aging: No aging of the wine. It is bottled while still young to capture some of the natural CO2 left in the wine giving it a slight effervescence.