Ballot Millot Meursault Boucheres 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: 50 year old vines in 1er Cru of Boucheres.
- Orientation: Southeast
- Soil: Clay-limestone on the slope
- Viticulture: Lutte raisonnée, in tandem with nature. Soils are worked manually.
- Vinification: Barrel Fermentation with indigenous yeasts.
- Aging: 12 months ageing in barrels (20% new) with little of no battonage, followed by 6 months in tank.
- Production: 75 cases