Ballot Millot Meursault Genevrieres 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Meursault 1er Cru
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: 70 year old vines in 1er Cru of Genevrieres.
- Orientation: Southeast-facing hillside.
- Soil: Very complex soil composition dominated by clay-limestone.
- Viticulture: Lutte raisonnée, in tandem with nature. Soils are worked manually.
- Vinification: Barrel Fermentation
- Aging: 12 months ageing in barrels (20% new) with little of no battonage, followed by 6 months in tank.