Ballot Millot Meursault Les Criots [lieu-dit]
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Meursault
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: 20-60 year old parcel of Les Criots.
- Orientation: Southeast
- Soil: Clay with limestone close to surface.
- Viticulture: Lutte raisonnée, in tandem with nature. Soils are worked manually.
- Vinification: Barrel Fermentation
- Aging: 12 months ageing in barrels (15% new) with little of no battonage, followed by 6 months in tank.