Ballot Millot Meursault Les Narvaux [lieu-dit]
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Meursault
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: 45 year old vines in parcel of Les Narvaux.
- Orientation: Southeast
- Soil: Calcaire (limestone) with some clay and iron on the slope
- Viticulture: Lutte raisonnée, in tandem with nature. Soils are worked manually.
- Vinification: Barrel Fermentation
- Aging: 12 months ageing in barrels (15-20% new) with little of no battonage, followed by 6 months in tank.
- Production: 325 cases