Ballot Millot Meursault Perrieres 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Meursault 1er Cru
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: 35 year old vines in 1er Cru of Perrieres.
- Orientation: Southeast-facing at the foot of the hill
- Soil: Clay-limestone. Very, very stony terroir. The name Perrieres refers to the stones (pierres) in the vineyard.
- Viticulture: Lutte raisonnée, in tandem with nature. Soils are worked manually.
- Vinification: Barrel Fermentation
- Aging: 12 months ageing in barrels (20% new), followed by 6 months in tank.