Ballot Millot Volnay Taillepieds 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 375 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Volnay 1er Cru
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: From vines planted in the early 1980s within the 7.17 hectares Volnay 1er Cru of Taillepieds, located in the center of village, immediately north of Clos des Chenes. Elevation is 280-320 meters.
- Orientation: Facing east/southeast
- Soil: Hard marl and limestone colluviums
- Viticulture: Lutte raisonnée, in tandem with nature. Soils are worked manually.
- Vinification: Traditional Burgundian vinification
- Aging: Aged in barrel
- Notes: Perfumed, vibrant aromas with gorgeous layers of concentration on the palate, this is the star of Ballot-Millot's 2015 reds. The name [tailler (cut) + pieds (feet)] suggests that the steepness of slope and the sharpness of the rocks have conspired over the years to cut many a foot.