Barbeito Ribeiro Real Tinta Negra
- Vintage: 1998
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Madeira
- Appellation: Madeira
- Wine type: Madeira
- Varietals: Tinta Negra Mole
- Varietal notes: Tinta Negra Mole
- Vineyard: The tinta negra is grown at a property known as Ribeiro Real. It is located in the Camara de Lobos zone on the south side of the island. The property was originally owned by the Viscount and Count of Ribeiro Real. Currently the property grows some of the best Tinta Negra grapes.
- Orientation: The property is located on the south side of the island.
- Soil: Volcanic
- Aging: Aged in the Canteiro method under moderate temperatures.
- Production: 953 bottles produced.
- Notes: Labeling a wine "Tinta Negra" has been forbidden in the past under Madeira wine laws. Ricardo Freitas of Barbeito has been instrumental in having that law changed and this is the first bottling of tinta negra with that written on the label.