Bedrock Rose Ode to Lulu Sonoma Valley
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Sonoma Valley
- Wine type: Rose
- Varietals: Mourvedre (Monastrell)
- Varietal notes: Mourvedre, Grenache and Carignan
- Vineyard: The base of wine is composed around the ancient plantings of Mourvedre at Bedrock Vineyard and Pagani Ranch, the rest of the blend is composed of dry-farmed Grenache planted in the 1880’s at Gibson Ranch in McDowell Valley and Carignane from the 1950’s planted on soils that remind me of Pauillac in Ukiah.
- Soil: Pagani-Red Hill series soils
- Vinification: The grapes were harvested at relatively low sugars to maintain freshness.
- Aging: Stainless steel tank