Bernabeleva Navaherreros Blanco Vinos de Madrid
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Madrid
- Appellation: Vinos De Madrid
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: 50% Albillo, 50% Macabeo
- Organic: Practicing
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Canto Cuerdas vineyard in San Martin de Valeiglesias. Old Albillo vines over 60 years old. Macabeo ranges from 25-80 years old.
- Orientation: Average elevation of the vineyards is 700-900 meters.
- Soil: Granitic Sand
- Viticulture: practicing organic and biodynamic. Bush trained vines in very small plots.
- Vinification: Short maceration on the skins with fermentation in neutral oak and stainless steel.
- Aging: aged on the lees in neutral large barrels.