Bordelet Nouvelle Vague
- Vintage: NV
- Bottle sizes: 5 L
- Country: France
- Region: Normandy
- Appellation: Normandie
- Wine type: Sparkling
- Varietals: Apple
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Orchards are comprised of trees of 50+ years old and a small portion of ancient trees of up to 200 years old, containing 40-50 varieties of heirloom apples and pears
- Orientation: Multiple sites, varied exposure
- Soil: Granit based soils
- Viticulture: hand harvested and farmed biodynamically
- Vinification: fruit is dehydrated for 4-5 weeks and simply ground and pressed then settled for clarification before fermenting naturally
- Aging: One continuous fermentation originating in tank and finishing in bottle. Bubbles develop within two weeks of bottling.
- Notes: An off-dry, thirst-quenching, "drinking" cider with light bubbles and lovely balance. 5 LITERS of LOVE!