Bordelet Sidre Tendre [Doux] [Cuvee 2015]
- Vintage: NV
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Normandy
- Appellation: Normandie
- Wine type: Sparkling
- Varietals: Apple
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: Orchards are comprised of trees up to 50+ years old containing 40-50 varieties of heirloom apples and pears
- Orientation: Multiple sites, varied exposure
- Soil: Schist and sedimentary rock
- Viticulture: Hand harvested and farmed biodynamically
- Vinification: fruit is dehydrated for 4-5 weeks and simply ground and pressed then settled for clarification before fermenting naturally
- Aging: One continuous fermentation originating in tank and finishing in bottle. Bubbles develop within two weeks of bottling.
- Notes: Extremely aromatic with notes of honeyed fruit and baked apple. Persistent, but small bubbles. Great as aperitif, with a cheese course or dessert.