Boulay Sancerre La Cote
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Sancerre
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Produced from "La Grande Cote", one of the three famous designated Crus of Chavignol.
- Orientation: Full southern exposure
- Soil: Kimmeridgian Clay or "terre blanche" (similar to the soils of Chablis)
- Viticulture: Gerard works the soils manually, the vines are farmed using organic methods and all grapes are harvested by hand.
- Vinification: Natural yeast fermentation in 300L barrels (no new wood).
- Aging: Aged on the lees in a combination of barrel (300L, no new wood) and tank then bottled unfiltered in July.
- Notes: First crafted in the 2010 vintage, Gerard's old vine parcel in La Cote (referred to by the Cotat brothers as La Grande Cote) produces a wine of incredible precision, power and lazer sharp minerality...Boulay's signature style!