Boulay Sancerre Monts Damnes
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Sancerre
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Old vines located on a steep slope in the Mont Damnes vineyard that Boulay began farming in 2004. Vines average 45 years old.
- Orientation: South-facing slope
- Soil: Kimmeridgian Clay or "terre blanche" (similar to the soils of Chablis)
- Viticulture: Gerard works the soils manually, the vines are farmed using organic methods and all grapes are harvested by hand.
- Vinification: Natural yeast fermentation in the barrel.
- Aging: Aged on the lees in a combination of barrel and tank then bottled unfiltered in July.