Boundary Breaks Riesling No. 198-Reserve
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: New York
- Appellation: Finger Lakes
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Riesling
- Vineyard: Boundary Breaks Vineyard. Single vineyard, single-clone, estate grown.
- Orientation: East side of Seneca Lake, Finger Lakes AVA
- Soil: Cazenovia Silt Loam
- Viticulture: Single clone, Geisenheim 198. Scott Hentry Trellis, shoot-thinned, cluster-thinned, hand-harvested Oct 9 2011 at 21 Brix
- Vinification: Stainless steel; residual sugar 5.7%; Alcohol 8.9%
- Notes: A complex nose immediately sets this wine apart. Notes of floral honey and lavender froma small selection of noble rot is layered with aromas of lime zest, navel orange, tart cherries, fresh plums and roasted fennel.