- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Macon
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: Located in the northern most part of the Macon appellation.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: clay-marl
- Viticulture: Harvest is primarily done by hand.
- Vinification: grapes are lightly pressed and fermented using cool temperatures in stainless steel.
- Aging: The wine is aged in stainless steel tanks and bottled in the spring
- Production: 7,000 cases
- Notes: This cuvee is crafted especially for Polaner Selections by our friends Collovray & Terrier.