Bussola Ca' del Laito Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Appellation: Valpolicella Superiore
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella, Molinara and others.
- Vineyard: Sourced from the Ca' del Laito vineyard. 380-400m in elevation.
- Orientation: Southwest.
- Soil: Clay.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented with selected yeast for ten days. Then refermented on the skins of Amarone for another ten days.
- Aging: Aged for 17 months in 700L Austrian oak - second passage.
- Notes: Ca’del Laito was a place-name for a vineyard that straddles the ridge above Quintarelli. Tommaso purchased the vineyard (and the little workhouse there) from Masi in ~2002.