Bussola Recioto della Valpolicella Classico
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle sizes: 500 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Appellation: Valpolicella
- Wine type: Sweet / Fortified
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 50% Corvina and Corvinone, 30% Rondinella, 20% Other
- Vineyard: Sourced from various vineyards depending on the year.
- Orientation: Vineyards ranging from 260-400m in elevation.
- Soil: Toar (basalt) & chalky gravel.
- Viticulture: Work in the vineyard is measured by the months and the seasons. In order to avoid excessive impoverishment of the lands, the various soils are periodically analysed and a programme of interventions with organic fertilizers is drawn up.
- Notes: Tommaso Bussola began working at his uncle Giuseppe's estate in 1977. His uncle Giuseppe still works the vineyards.