Bussola Valpolicella Classico Superiore TB
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- Appellation: Valpolicella Classico Superiore
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella, Molinara and others.
- Vineyard: Sourced from vineyards ranging in elevation from 260-300 m.
- Orientation: Southeast.
- Soil: Toar (basalt) & chalky gravel.
- Viticulture: Work in the vineyard is measured by the months and the seasons. In order to avoid excessive impoverishment of the lands, the various soils are periodically analysed and a programme of interventions with organic fertilizers is drawn up.
- Notes: Tommaso Bussola began working at his uncle Giuseppe's estate in 1977. His uncle Giuseppe still works the vineyards.