Calabretta Cala Cala Bianco
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- Appellation: Terre Siciliane IGT
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Grillo
- Varietal notes:
- Vineyard: Grapes are grown by a friend of Massimiliano's his town of Randazzo on Etna.
- Orientation: About 750m in elevation.
- Soil: Black volcanic soil.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented and Aged in Stainless steel.
- Aging: Aged in stainless for about 6 months before bottling.
- Notes: Cala Cala means "Gulp, Gulp" says Massimiliano, meaning you should gulp this one down because it's so tasty!