Calabretta Cala Cala Rosso
- Vintage: NV
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- Appellation: Vino Da Tavola
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 95% Nerello Mascalese & 5% Nerello Cappuccio
- Vineyard: Sourced from various parcels around Etna that Calabretta owns.
- Orientation: 750 m in elevation. - varying expositions.
- Soil: Volcanic
- Viticulture: Hand harvested,
- Aging: Aged partially in large botti and partially in stainless steel.
- Notes: A blend of the 2009, 2008 and 2005 vintages. Sourced from a mix of young and old vines.
Cala Cala means "Gulp, Gulp" says Massimiliano, meaning you should gulp this one down because it's so tasty!