Calera Chardonnay Central Coast
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 375 ML, 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Central Coast
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: Sourced from several to Central Coast vineyards including Scheid Vineyard-Monterey County, Lone Oak Vineyard - Monterey County, San Felipe Vineyard - Santa Clara County, Kellner Vineyard - Santa Clara County, Besson Vineyard - Santa Clara County
- Vinification: After hand harvesting, the whole grape clusters were pressed and the juice was moved by gravity to Calera's cellar. Fermentation in barrels by native yeasts was followed by complete malolactic fermentation.
- Aging: The wine was aged without racking in French oak barrels, 10% new, for ten months. The separate vineyard lots were combined prior to bottling.