Camus-Bruchon Bourgogne Rouge
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Bourgogne
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Blend of parcels within the Savigny commune.
- Orientation: Low-lying plain. Multiple parcels, varied exposure.
- Soil: Deep sandy clay
- Viticulture: Lutte-raisonnée. All work is done by hand, including harvest.
- Vinification: Destemming of grapes followed by cold maceration and fermentation for 15 to 20 days.
- Aging: Aged sur lies in 3-4 year old French oak barrels for 10 to 15 months.