Camus-Bruchon Savigny-les-Beaune Aux Grands Liards
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Aux Grands Liards was planted in 1916 and 1922
- Orientation: Located at the edge of Savigny's hillside.
- Soil: Shallow clay soils over limestone rock.
- Viticulture: Lutte-raisonnée. All work is done by hand, including harvest.
- Vinification: Short cold soak, followed by partial whole cluster fermentation (~25%) for 15 to 20 days.
- Aging: 12 to 15 months in 20% new French oak barrels
- Production: 3,000 bottles