Camus-Bruchon Savigny-les-Beaune Cuvee Reine Joly
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Savigny-Les-Beaune
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Assemblage of 3 different parcels in Savigny with different terroirs from both the low-lying plains and hillsides.
- Orientation: From a centrally located area, as well as a southern hillside
- Soil: While the low-lying plain has deep sandy-clay, the hillsides have very shallow soils of stony-clay on a base of limestone.
- Viticulture: Lutte-raisonnée. All work is done by hand, including harvest.
- Vinification: Destemming of grapes followed by cold maceration and fermentation for 15 to 20 days
- Aging: Aged sur lies in 3-4 year old French oak barrels for 10 to 15 months.