Camus-Bruchon Savigny-les-Beaune Gravains 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: A neighbor to Serpentieres, Gravains is one of Savigny’s most stony, mineral sites.
- Orientation: Mid-hillside; southern exposure.
- Soil: Deep soils over marl
- Viticulture: Lutte-raisonnée. All work is done by hand, including harvest.
- Vinification: Partial de-stemming (about 30% whole cluster) followed by cold maceration and fermentation for 15 to 20 days.
- Aging: 15 months in 25% new French oak barrels, half 228-liter, half 500-liter.
- Production: 3,000 bottles
- Notes: The combination of this noble terroir, plus vine age and the vineyard’s reputation for producing tiny, concentrated berries makes Gravains a brooding, complex cru that is strikingly similar in profile to its neighbors in the Cote de Nuits.