Camus-Bruchon Savigny-les-Beaune Lavieres 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Parcel planted in the 1960s
- Orientation: mid-hillside; southern exposure
- Soil: semi-deep, clayey soils, with very rocky limestone underneath (horizontal layers called "laves" which account for the name of the parcel)
- Viticulture: Lutte-raisonnée. All work is done by hand, including harvest.
- Vinification: Partial de-stemming (about 30% whole cluster) followed by cold maceration and fermentation for 15 to 20 days.
- Aging: 15 months in 25% new French oak barrels
- Production: 3,000 bottles
- Notes: Poised, red and blue fruits; palate is textured, energetic and fine. Tannins a bit more refined compared to Gravains (as is most often the case).