Camus-Bruchon Savigny-les-Beaune Narbantons 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Parcel planted in the 1950s
- Orientation: Located at the start of the hillside; northern exposure
- Soil: fairly deep clay-limestone
- Viticulture: Lutte-raisonnée. All work is done by hand, including harvest.
- Vinification: Partial de-stemming (about 30% whole cluster) followed by cold maceration and fermentation for 15 to 20 days.
- Aging: 15 months in 25% new French oak barrels
- Production: 2,700 bottles
- Notes: More obvious power and richness here, red and blue fruits, mouth-coating, fine balanced tannins, long back end.