Camus-Bruchon Savigny-les-Beaune Pimentiers VV
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Savigny-Les-Beaune
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: The parcel Les Pimentiers was planted in 1929.
- Orientation: Centrally located on the low-lying plain of Savigny
- Soil: Clay-limestone with some rocks on top of sand.
- Viticulture: Lutte-raisonnée. All work is done by hand, including harvest.
- Vinification: Destemming of grapes followed by cold maceration and fermentation for 15 to 20 days.
- Aging: 12 to 15 months in 30% new French oak barrels