Cantine Garrone Ca d'Mate
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Valli Ossolane
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 70% Nebbiolo, 20% Croatina, 10% Prunent
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from their vineyards in the Valli Ossolani inranging from 400 to 600 meters in elevation. The best grapes from the best parcels go into the Ca' d'Maté, the rest goes into the Munaloss bottling.
- Orientation: Varying - mostly south-facing.
- Soil: Glacial schist.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested. Average age of vines 40 years.
- Vinification: Fermented in steel for 7 days on the skins.
- Aging: Aged for six months in stainless steel and then 12-13 months in a mix of neutral botti and neutral used barriques.
- Production: About 416 cases produced depending on the vintage.
- Notes: Prünent is a local biotype of Nebbiolo from which it is believed the rest of the Nebbiolo in Piedmont evolved. The bunches are more compact and cylindrical than the Nebbiolo grown elsewhere. Each wine has a symbol on the label. The Ca' d'Maté has the symbol of a house on the label symbolizing the Ca' d'Mate (Matteo's house) where the winery and their agriturismo are located.