Cantine Garrone Munaloss
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Valli Ossolane
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 50% Nebbiolo, 30% Croatina, 20% Barbera
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from their vineyards in the Valli Ossolani inranging from 400 to 600 meters in elevation.
- Orientation: Varying - mostly south-facing.
- Soil: Glacial schist.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in steel for 7 days on the skins.
- Aging: Aged one year in stainless steel before bottling.
- Production: About 2,000 cases produced depending on the vintage.
- Notes: Each Cantine Garrone wine has a symbol on the label. The Munaloss bottling is the quintessential mountain wine - super aromatic, high-toned and elegant, so it takes the symbol of a mountain for its label.