Caprili Brunello di Montalcino
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- Appellation: Brunello Di Montalcino
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Sangiovese
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Caprili is located near Tavernelle within the Montalcino appellation. The Brunello is sourced from mainly three vineyards - Ceppo Nero, Pino and Quadrucci.
- Orientation: 335-340m in elevation.
- Soil: The soil is a mix of sand, clay and limestone in varying amounts depending on vineyard location.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested from vines averaging 15 years of age.
- Vinification: Spontaneous fermentation with ambient yeast in stainless steel lasting about 25 days. Malolactic fermentation in cement.
- Aging: Aged three years in large, neutral Slavonian oak (30, 40 and 60HL casks) followed by one year in the bottle before release.
- Production: 42,000 bottles produced plus 204 magnums.
- Notes: First vintage of Brunello by Caprili was in 1978. The estate was purchased in 1965.