Caprili Brunello di Montalcino Riserva AdAlberto
- Vintage: 2012
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- Appellation: Brunello Di Montalcino
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Sangiovese
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from their Madre vineyard planted in 1965.
- Orientation: 320m in elevation.
- Soil: The soil is a mix of sand, clay and limestone in varying amounts depending on vineyard location.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel and macerated for 25 days.
- Aging: Aged for four years in large 30, 40 and 60HL oak casks followed by a minimum of four months in the bottle before release.
- Production: about 300 cases produced.