Carlisle The Derivative White Wine Sonoma County
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Sonoma
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: 55% Semillon, 35% Muscadelle, 5%Palomino, 5% Colombard
- Vineyard: A blend of fruit from Monte Rosso and Pagani Ranch in Sonoma County and Saitone Ranch in the Russian River. All planted between 1886 and 1920
- Vinification: The Semillon was fermented in 20% new oak, the remainder in stainless steel. No malo.
- Aging: aged for 12-14 months in French oak barrels with only a small percentage being new.
- Notes: A cool nose of lemon, white fig grapefruit pith and quinine is marked by a hint of lanolin. On the palate, medium-full bodied with lemon, quinine and grapefruit persistant on the mineral laden finish.