Casa Silva Los Lingues Carmenere Colchagua-Andes
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Chile
- Region: Colchagua Valley
- Appellation: Colchagua-Andes
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Carmenere
- Varietal notes: Carmenere
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Los Lingues single vineyard in Andean Colchagua valley. Massal selection and ungrafted vines.
- Orientation: 30 degrees North-west, North - South orientation
- Soil: Alluvial/Colluvial - decomposed granite wth clay
- Viticulture: Trellised to espalier system. All work done by hand.
- Vinification: Destemmed and crushed. Fermented in tank. Malolactic in tank and barrel.
- Aging: 80% aged 10-12 months in oak.