Casale Marchese Frascati Superiore
- Vintage: 2017
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Lazio
- Appellation: Frascati Superiore
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: White Blend
- Varietal notes: Malvasia del Lazio, Trebbiano Toscano, Malvasia di Candia, Bonvino, Bellone
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from estate-owned vineyards around the winery.
- Orientation: varied.
- Soil: Volcanic soil.
- Viticulture: Sustainably farmed. Hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel with selected yeast.
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel for 2-6 months.
- Notes: Casale Marchese is one of the rare Frascati producers who chooses to hand-harvest.