Cascina delle Rose Dolcetto d'Alba A Elizabeth
Cascina delle Rose
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Dolcetto D'Alba
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Dolcetto
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Rio Sordo in Barbaresco.
- Orientation: South - Southwest.
- Soil: Calcareous limestone with sand.
- Viticulture: No chemical herbicides. Hand harvested.
- Vinification: The skins remained in contact with the must during the first fermentation that lasted for 12-14 days, followed by a submerged cap maceration. After the alcoholic fermentation, malo-lactic fermentation was completed in the cellar at temperature of 20° C.
- Aging: Stainless steel and bottle.
- Notes: The Dolcetto is dedicated to Elizabeth, a friend of the winery's from San Francisco who has been helping them with the Dolcetto harvest every year since 2000.