Castell'in Villa Chianti Classico
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- Appellation: Chianti Classico
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Sangiovese
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from some of their eight different sites in the southeast corner of Castelnuovo Berardenga.
- Orientation: Altitudes ranging from 250-300m in elevation with varying exposures.
- Soil: Alluvial soil with pebbles and sand.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested between the second half of September and early October.
- Vinification: Natural fermentation with native yeast in stainless steel tanks for 10-12 days.
- Aging: Aged in large Slavonian oak for 24 months.
- Production: 4,166 cases produced.
- Notes: The Castell'in Villa wines are always released one to two years after most of their peers. They are one of the oldest estates and have wines in their cellar dating back to 1971.