Castello di Verduno Barolo Massara
Castello di Verduno
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Barolo
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Varietal notes:
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Massara in Verduno from vines planted in 1988 and 1992.
- Orientation: Southeast at 265m in elevation.
- Soil: "Marne di Sant'agata," which is 30% sand, 55% clay and 15% limestone.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested around in the first or second week of October. Practicing organic.
- Vinification: Fermented in oak vats for 30 days.
- Aging: Aged for 32 months in Slavonian botti grandi followed by one month in stainless steel and then 37 months in the bottle before release.
- Production: About 5,700 bottles