Castello di Verduno Langhe Nebbiolo
Castello di Verduno
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Langhe
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Varietal notes:
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from estate vineyards in the commune of Barbaresco.
- Orientation: Eastern exposition at 255 m in elevation.
- Soil: The white soil is full of limestone and clay.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested around the third week of September. This vineyard was planted in 1978. Practicing organic.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel for about 12 days with periodic punching down of the cap.
- Aging: Aged for six months in Slavonian botti grandi followed by three months in steel and then three months in the bottle.
- Production: About 7,800 bottles.
- Notes: Some of the Castello di Verduno wines have a drawing of a flower found in the wine's vineyards.The Nebbiolo label has a drawing of violets.