Cendal Garnacha VdT Castilla
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Castilla
- Appellation: Vdt Castilla
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Grenache (Garnacha)
- Vineyard: The vineyards are on average 70 years old and bush pruned. They are located in Mentrida which is a growing zone just south of Madrid. The plots come from two vineyards: La Serafina and El Cuartel
- Orientation: The vineyards are at a high altitude between 400 and 600 meters so that there is a large diurnal temperature shift.
- Soil: Sandy soil full of quartz and felspar. The soil is a result of erosion from the granite formations in the Gredos mountains. The soil is extremely poor in nutrients.
- Viticulture: Old vines bush pruned and worked by hand.
- Vinification: The grapes are destemmed and crushed then fermented in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. The wine undergoes malolactic then it is filtered, cold stabalized and bottled.
- Aging: No oak aging.