Chateau Cantelaudette Graves de Vayres Rouge Prestige
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- Appellation: Graves De Vayres
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 100% Merlot
- Vineyard: Vineyards are located between Bordeaux and Libourne, on a plateau overlooking the Dordogne River
- Soil: Sandy clay
- Viticulture: Shoot thinning and leaf pulling to avoid clumps of vegetation and encourage photosynthesis; green harvesting, grapes are all hand harvested.
- Vinification: The grapes are destemmed, crushed and fermented in stainless steel. Some micro-oxygenation is done to soften the wine.
- Aging: The wine is aged 12 months in 50% in neutral barrel and 50% tank.
- Production: 10,000 cases annually