Chateau la Canorgue Luberon Rouge
Chateau la Canorgue
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Luberon
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 60% Syrah, 30% Grenache, 10% old vine Carignan and Mourvedre
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sixty acres of terraced vineyards surrounding the property. Average vine age is 30 years old.
- Orientation: East-west exposure on northern slopes.
- Soil: Clay-limestone
- Viticulture: Biodynamically farmed, all grapes hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Traditional vinification methods are used with indigenous yeasts and fermented in stainless steel
- Aging: Aged in large foudres.
- Production: 7,300 cases